I was provided product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed within this post are completely my own. I only promote what I truly love!
I’ve been sort of hiding something from most of the world ever since I was 13 years old. My family and close friends know, but I’ve always tried so hard to hide a part of myself from the masses, simply because I don’t know how to handle it. I have naturally curly and very frizzy hair. It’s not ringlet curly, and it’s not that pretty “beach wave” curly either. I’ve always called it “foofy” hair (fluffy and poofy combined.)
I always brushed out my curls, thus making my hair look poofy, because I had no earthly idea how to manage curly hair. To be honest, I still don’t. I’d love to wear my hair curly, but not in it’s natural state. Curlers and curling irons are also lost on me, so I’ve been forever devoted to a flat iron hair straightener since I was 13.
I’ve always loved the way my hair looked and felt when I tamed it with a straightener. Over time I could definitely see some of the damage that I was doing on my hair that’s pretty hard to reverse. My hair became very thin and very brittle, but I still couldn’t put the flat iron down. There’s no telling how many hours I’ve spent in front of a mirror straightening my hair, and the number of times I’ve been burned with my iron seems endless. I felt like I needed to give it a break, but I just didn’t know how. I wanted my hair to be straight! Honestly, I needed a hair intervention.
That’s when the DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush majestically came into my life and transformed my bad hair days into a true hair revolution! (You can get a glimpse of how it works from my video below.)
The DAFNI Hair Brush straightening system has already made a huge impact on my morning routine. So much so, that I’ve decided it’s time to end my relationship with my long-term love, the flat iron. When it came down to it, it just wasn’t doing anything worthwhile for me, and my DAFNI brush gives my hair the TLC that it’s needed all along. It’s like it was made for me! So I took a moment to reflect on my 13 year relationship with the flat iron, and here’s why I feel that it’s time to part ways with it:
- My Time Is Valuable
- The DAFNI brush takes less than 1 minute to heat up. It feels like there’s basically no wait time for it to heat up at all compared to my flat iron, which felt like it took an eternity to get hot enough to use. The time it takes me to fully straighten my hair with the DAFNI brush has been cut completely in half. I don’t have to section my hair with clips or do smaller sections at a time. I literally just brush my hair (slowly at first) and my hair is transformed. As a busy mom who is constantly chasing around a toddler, I don’t get to devote a lot of time to my personal appearance sometimes, so getting a nice polished look in roughly 5 minutes is life changing!
- My Hair Was The Definition of “Damaged”
- My hair has become very thin and brittle over the years, and deep down I know it’s because I’ve been forcing harsh heat on it nearly every day for the last 13 years. The DAFNI brush uses 3D Ceramic Power Core™ Technology, which basically means that it has thermal sensors within the brush to give it 10x the power of other competitive models, and can maintain 365 F heat to help keep hair healthy with one stroke performance. There is no “clamping and pulling” like you have to do with a flat iron, so my hair is more protected from becoming brittle and breaking.
- I Don’t Want to Feel The Burn Anymore
- I can’t tell you how many times I’ve burned my ears, neck, cheeks and fingers using a flat iron over the years. It’s such a relief to know that I really don’t have to worry about that when I’m using the DAFNI brush! The brush contains spring-backed safety tips on the end of the bristles, which allow you to comfortably brush your hair without your scalp ever touching the purple ceramic bristles. The back of the brush is heat resistant, making the outside of the brush safe to touch. There’s even an automatic 15 minute shut off feature so there’s no risk of accidentally leaving it on. If my daughter ever wanted to use this brush when she’s older (with my help, of course) I would feel comfortable knowing that my worry of her getting burned on her neck, cheeks or ears has greatly diminished and that she would be able to intuitively use the product. It’s a win/win!
The DAFNI Hair Straightening System is available to purchase online and is currently on sale for $149.99. If you’re looking for a way to safely and effectively straighten your hair in minimal time, I can’t sing enough praises about the DAFNI brush and how wonderful and easy it is to use. And If you’re looking to snag a DAFNI brush at a great price, it will be featured as Today’s Special Value on QVC on January 27th! You’ll definitely want to tune in, y’all!
I encourage you to check out their website to discover more about this product and to see how transforming a bad hair day into a hair revolution has never been easier!