It seems like over the past few weeks my Instagram feed has been filled with companies advertising their new summer lines with poolside or beach themed pictures. Aside from instantly making me jealous and longing to sink my toes into a pool of refreshing water, I’ve also noticed that a lot of the pictures featured some of the most insanely adorable pool floats I’ve ever seen. They weren’t advertising the floats, per se, but they definitely had me sold on them! I mean, I never actually knew that I needed a giant flamingo pool float, but I’ve now seen the light. I
want need it bad, y’all!
I immediately went to Amazon to see what my options were when it came to giant flamingo floats. (Would you believe that there’s more than one option?!) I was really surprised when I started seeing all of these other super cute floats, too.
So I decided to make a little collection of the cutest floats to share with all of you so that you can really make a splash by the pool or at the beach this year! The best part is that they’re all available on Amazon. If you’re a Prime member, it’ll ship to your door in just TWO days! Say what?! Are you ready? Let’s get started!
- Isn’t she lovely? Isn’t she wonderful? Seriously, y’all. This one is my fave! I never knew how badly I wanted to hit the pool until I saw that I could be lounging in the water in a giant flamingo! It’s less than $25, too! Yes, please!
- Don’t forget the matching drink floaties! Aren’t they the cutest? A set of 3 is just $10.99!
- Adorable. Just adorable! You can’t ride on top of these, but they are still pretty large! Plus, they come in a set of 3 for just 10 bucks!
- I mean, why knot? (See what I did there?) 😉
- Nothing says summer time like breaking out the flip flops! Plus, it has a cup holder. Heck yes!
- Cotton candy sweet n’ low, let me see that tootsie roll! 😛
- Get it while it’s hot! (Butter not included)
- Talk about a throw back! For just $25, this one will bring a ton of fun AND good memories!
- Don’t even tell me you haven’t ever dreamed of jumping in a pool full of ice cream! Oh, is that just me? Well, now I can! And it’s not nearly as sticky and messy as the real thing would be.
- I bet you never knew you needed a giant pizza float. But you definitely do, and you’re welcome. 😉
- I think this one is so stinkin’ cute! Plus it’s less than $20, and it’s just so delicious I could take a bite! (But it looks like someone already did that!)
- I’ve seen tie-dye swimsuits EVERYWHERE this year! Not gonna lie, I kinda like when old trends get recycled and made new! If you’re crazy about this new hippy-chic craze going on, you might as well get the matching pool float to go with!
- If you’re going to bask in the sun, it might as well be in a giant sun flower!
- This paired with the tootsie roll float would make a pretty sweet duo in the swimming pool this summer!
- Rubber duckie, you’re the one! You make pool time LOTS of fun! 😀
- This one is too cute and just perfect for summer!
- This one is definitely unique. I’ve never seen anything like it…which means I totally want it!
- Why would you hit the Quan when you could hit the SWAN?! Hah! Sorry, I really couldn’t help it. Don’t you want a humongous swan to ride the waves on? Yeah, that’s probably a silly question. Of course you do!
- But THIS one is the one you REALLY want. Honestly, I think everyone needs a giant unicorn to ride around on all day. That’s how life is supposed to be lived, right?! 😉